• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Can't Login To Webadmin [LINUX]

compywiz

Jul 10, 2010
Hello all,

I followed the Linux guide on the sticky and put together a server. When I launch it with the command line

./ucc-bin server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?AdminName=admin?AdminPassword=admin

I cannot login to the web admin. Everything I type just results in the authentication box popping back up. I'm clueless here. I redid it all just in case something went wrong, but having the same issue still.

Any ideas? Let me know what information I should post.

PS: There aren't really spaces in the command line, this forum is adding them

Last edited:
Hi Zonker,

I've set the AdminName and AdminPassword into the KillingFloor.ini (Under my home/.killingfloor directory, is this what you meant?), but still can't login to the webadmin. A friend of mine suggested I change:

AccessControlClass=XAdmin.AccessControlIni

But this did not seem to have any affect.

Upvote 0
Yeah, that directory is right (I forgot I use a "-nohomedir" parameter which just uses .ini files in killingfloor/system instead). As far as I'm aware the web admin doesn't use session cookies for authentication, either, so it shouldn't be a problem if you blocked them for your domain, I think.

So I'm a little clueless right now, as I never had this problem and currently no additional ideas. There's still hope some others here might have. :)

Upvote 0