• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lahti L-35 vs P08 Luger

Here's the Lahti L-35

Husqvarna_M40_1788.jpg

The weapon had a lock's accelerator to reduce troubles when frozen or dirty. This kind of a system was rare for pistols.

Finnish army used L-35 in Winter War and Continuation War, and it was the official service pistol till 1980s

History
Date of design 1935
Production period 1935-1952

Type Pistol
Caliber 9 mm x 19 mm
Ammunition 9 mm Parabellum
Feed system 8rd detachable magazine
Action double action
Length 245 mm
Barrel length 107 mm
Weight 1.2 kg

Here's the P08 Luger

DWM_4_inch_Navy_Luger_859.jpg

"the original L-35 was extremely reliable and robust gun, with the only drawback of being slightly too heavy."

Ah! Who cares if it's heavy, we are soldiers arent we?! :D

So, after you have put in a new magazine, you pull that wierd thing down? With what my thumb? Looks pretty wierd..

Heldentod: He was obviously joking about using Photoshop.

Upvote 0
myzko said:
So, after you have put in a new magazine, you pull that wierd thing down? With what my thumb? Looks pretty wierd..

You grab it each side of the gun, with yer thumb and finger of your non-firing hand (your firing hand will be holding it ready to fire) and pull it back - then release. The slide will chamber a round and cock it in the same way as most semi-autos.

Think how a Colt 45 (or a P-38 or TT33) or especially a Mauser C96 is cocked/worked and you will get the idea. Though it looks a bit weirder there, it works identically.

And yes i was kidding about photoshop :D

Upvote 0
Upvote 0