• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Yuletide Horror Beta 2 Is Now Live!

Looks like you can't knock over matriarch with battering ram while she's charging up for a shot.... how resistant is matriarch to the knock down anyway?
Since she's constantly charging up for a shot be it plasma cannon, or the AOE siren thing, knocking her down becomes near impossible.

Upvote 0
Weapons
  • HRG Incision
    • Removed Zed weak spot lock-on.
    • Increased base damage of primary fire from 350 to 400
    • Ammo price per magazine increased from 11 to 14.
    • Starting spare magazines upon Trader purchase reduced from 14 to 12.
  • Riot Shield & Glock 18
    • Block damage mitigation increased from 50% to 60%.
    • Bash impact damage increased from 25 to 35.

Removing the lock-on was a bad idea - and I was against messing with it. If I'm playing medic I prioritize my team's well-being more than precision aiming. Playing medic is something anyone who plays enough can play at a high level in KF2. If your'e not a great shot, this gun likely never sees a purchase. [I know there are some players who will prefer the damage over the lock-on though.. ] . In this weapon's case it's hard to please everyone I guess.

The shield damage mitigation seems noticeable enough in testing. Nice.

Upvote 0
Looks like sharp stun skills (the stun increase and zed time stun) don't work on abomination.... be him with helmet on or off.

So now we have zeds that can't be rammed with swat when they are stumbled, stunned, frozen, or blocking the head.
And sharp unable to utilize his 2 skills (i now wonder if other bosses can be stunned or not)

Upvote 0
"
Weapons:
  • Riot Shield & Glock 18
    • Fixed an issue with bullet tracers not being properly aligned.
    • Fixed an issue which caused an incorrect fire rate for single fire mode.
  • Mosin Nagant
    • Fixed an issue which caused inconsistent damage when stabbing a Zed.
    • Corrected the weapon stats displayed in the Trader Pod.
  • HRG Wintebite
    • Fixed the weapon incorrectly receiving damage bonuses from the Demolitionist Perk.
    • Fixed an issue with the dropped weapon model showing two pistols when only one was dropped.
"

Now read carefully and then read my comment. In multiplayer u cant wear riot glock and other weps unless cheating without enablecheats command (literally cheating). So they put that info like you where playing with the new weps since beta 1.

Upvote 0