• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Yuletide Horror Beta 1 Is Now Live!

No mode will garauntee the Matriarch. Like all bosses she has an equal chance of being selected to come out for the final wave.
I know the chance for all bosses is the same, it's like throwing a dice, you can take the same result two or three times in a row, but now I played a total of 12 games and I didn't fight her :( 12 games and I couldn't test the new boss.

Upvote 0
this beta update is pretty good, i have no issues playing(bugs), i just see a blue text on wave 6 or 7. I have only played Biotics Lab objective and it seems to be very very easy with so many ammo crates and money, by the time i reach wave 3 i have mp9 upgraded with base kriss, no armor or nades. i don`t think this see a challenge.??

also when it spawns all of the same character could you add more then 44? maybe like 60 with less money? I enjoyed that.

Upvote 0
OK. So tried the Beta out for a while now.
I can only find 2 new bugs related to this "preview/beta"

1. You need to deliver the "killing blow" on Matriarch to get 1 count on the seasonal achievement

2. If I finish a game and log out of that server (not to windows just to game menu). Then want to join a new game the game, the game crashes each time and drops me into "windows 10 desktop" and you get this "bug pop up box". This happens each time I finish a game and want to log onto a new server. It happens as Im loading into the new server.
(Workaround, finish a game... log into windows, let steam update "sky".... log back into game, find a new game)

Dont think you need computer-spec for this but...

CPU: Intel I9-9900K (running stock speed)
GPU: Asus 2080 TI
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero
Memory: Corsair Vengeance, 32GB (2x 16GB - 3200 XMP CL16)

Windows 10 proffesional (i have not updated to version 1909)

Cheers,

Reactions: manoleirando
Upvote 0
1. Yep, that's what happened to me on Monday when playing 6p-Suicidal, another player killed the Mat.

2. Something similar happens to me too, but in other occasions when I enter a server and I'm in the lobby the game freezes and I can't even close the game neither navigate through other windows so I have to close my session and initiate it again.

Upvote 0
@Yoshiro
tSaDbht.jpg

When will this QOL will be added?

Upvote 0