• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your highest kills in a game?

Well, headin to bed. Heres my highest, lets see how many we an get to top it so I an have a new goal. (Well actually I want 1500 next but thall be REALLY hard)

pwnage.jpg

Upvote 0
I got about 1100 once camping in the downstairs corridor as a sharpshooter in office. The whole team save for one were grinding welding at the door to the stairs so me and him had to handle pretty much all of the zeds ourselfs. Not bad considering I was useing a handcannon and the crossbow, kept running out of ammo though.

Upvote 0
Holy ****, that's nice!

LOL? Like everyone here has gotten above 1000 kills at least once, it depends entirely on the map, players, mutators and difficulty. Did I miss something?

Anyway, Im not even going to post my highest scores here because I dispise this "who got most kills"-competition beetween players. Its a survival game. If you want to compare kills you should play CS or COD or summin. Or Enemy Territory like I used to :eek:

Upvote 0
LOL? Like everyone here has gotten above 1000 kills at least once, it depends entirely on the map, players, mutators and difficulty. Did I miss something?

Anyway, Im not even going to post my highest scores here because I dispise this "who got most kills"-competition beetween players. Its a survival game. If you want to compare kills you should play CS or COD or summin. Or Enemy Territory like I used to :eek:

Now I feel bad, thanks!

Upvote 0

I have several times, though it can be difficult in a legit server when you have other good players, then it's no longer a team survival game it's a zombie hunt competition.

Upvote 0

The who gets the highest kills competition is half the fun of every game, it judges your skill as an individual. It says hey I shoot better then that person, if I didn't wanna see if I could beat people, I'd play offline solo. Also, it is a survival game, so if I'm mowing down zombies trying to get the most kills well then guess what? Were going to do well as a team beause theres very few things for the other 5 people to worry about.

Also, I do play CS, but I actually play CS for the team aspect, not the who has the most kills aspect.

your score doesnt count to me as you have a whole team of m14 weilding sharpie's, i can see 4 m14's in that screen shot i think.

you cheated, and still died....lol

Atually everybody had an m14, we were figuring out a strat to kill the Patty, we tried m14 blasting him first time, then we switched to small room + AA12's and that ended up working best. People weren't all sharpshooters during the entire game, was me and 1 other SS with a xbow for fleshies. The rest were varied.

Upvote 0
The who gets the highest kills competition is half the fun of every game, it judges your skill as an individual. It says hey I shoot better then that person, if I didn't wanna see if I could beat people, I'd play offline solo. Also, it is a survival game, so if I'm mowing down zombies trying to get the most kills well then guess what? Were going to do well as a team beause theres very few things for the other 5 people to worry about.

LOOOL, it doesnt prove ANYTHING in this type of game. Like I said it depends on your perk, map, etc. And more importantly, the zeds spawn quite randomly, therefor if you get lucky 90% of the zeds might spawn right on YOUR face which means the rest of the team gets that 10% and they didnt even have a change to compete.

If Im playing a medic, and you are a commando, does it make me less skilled if I get 100 kills while you get 800? Not if I did my job as a medic. Or if Im a berserker and you are a demo, and every time I try to reach someone to cut his head off you kill the whole group with one nade off my face. Again I get 100 kills while you get 800, does it mean Im less skilled individual? No, it just means you were hogging all the kills to yourself to get the highest score, so you could think "Hey Im better".

The only way you could fairly test your skills is put 2 persons in 2 identical maps with identical difficulty and other settings, and see who survives longer.

Also, I do play CS, but I actually play CS for the team aspect, not the who has the most kills aspect.

What... So you play player vs player games for the team aspect but teamwork based games you play for the kills and glory? Makes no sense.

Upvote 0
The who gets the highest kills competition is half the fun of every game, it judges your skill as an individual. It says hey I shoot better then that person
Because the crossbow sharpshooter with 100 kills who one-shots charging fleshpounds shoots worse than the spraying firebug with 500 kills who doesn't really aim at all.
Yeah right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I don't know if Counterstrike is any different, but in CS:S there IS no team aspect on pub servers. It's pretty much just eliminate the other team/rescue the hosties/plant or defuse the bomb. No one really cares how you do it as long as it gets done.

Upvote 0