• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your Favourite Film?

Jono

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 26, 2005
Rules:
1) One film only!
2) Name the film and then say something about it (or just name the film)

I'll start.

Pulp Fiction

Great film. Amazing plot and with some nicely hidden "easter eggs": Like why marcellus (sp?) had a plaster on the back of his neck which leads on to whats in the suitcase?

Go!

Rules:
Great film. Amazing plot and with some nicely hidden "easter eggs": Like why marcellus (sp?) had a plaster on the back of his neck which leads on to whats in the suitcase?

Marsellus.

There's also the dark glasses and the combination of the briefcase. ;]

My favourite film is probably Taxi Driver.

It's just an amazing film, and, as weird as this may sound, I feel a certain affinity with Travis Bickle. He's sick of his life and the world and decides to stir things up. Ok, he doesn't do it in the best way, but you get my point. ^_^

There's also some really great quotes and stuff ("You're only as healthy as you feel") and it's just a really cool film. :]

Upvote 0
^:eek: too tough to pick just 1. . .but if I were under the gun, I would have to say The Godfather II.

What can I say, the writing, cinematography, and score were top notch. The performances from the cast were spot on, combined with an intriguing storyline really grabbed my attention and kept my eyes and ears glued to the screen.

Moments that stand out, when Vito's Mom gets shotgunned in Sicily. And later Vito returns to carry out his vendetta... by gutting the Don with a Stiletto. :eek:

Upvote 0
My favourite film is probably Taxi Driver.

It's just an amazing film, and, as weird as this may sound, I feel a certain affinity with Travis Bickle. He's sick of his life and the world and decides to stir things up. Ok, he doesn't do it in the best way, but you get my point. ^_^

There's also some really great quotes and stuff ("You're only as healthy as you feel") and it's just a really cool film. :]

John Hinckley, is that you?

Upvote 0
Dude my dad is an extra in that film...he's one of the guys standing in front of the door to the castle and then had to look scared and run away when thingy came . ( you know. they set him alight and put him in a wheelbarrow to scare the guards away)

That film probably ranks second in my list.

Upvote 0