• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your favorite line so far

My favorite is screaming "I'm going to stay in cover!" at the top of 'my' lungs, alerting everyone in the building to my location...

We can't all be winners ;)

My favorite is when I'm bleeding out, stuttering about and saying "I can, still go on. I can still fight." *plop*

Gonna have to mod it to get him to say "It was just a flesh wound!"

Upvote 0
This is by no means a favourite line. When dying a slow painful death the soldier I was playing I'm sure asked for his mother. This made me stop for a moment and think. Sent chills. I read lots about the war and it's futility so to show a young man dying in Stalingrad thousands of miles away from home was distinctly harrowing.

Can't help but agree there, I was having a load of fun running about, then I heard that and it did the exact same thing.

Reactions: Gavin Mcleod
Upvote 0
Yes, some lines are REALLY terrifying. I saw a teammate dying, he was holding both hands at his stomach which was bleeding very much. Didn't understood exactly what he was saying while that. I think it was a russian line. Man... my breath was away for a short time. And I just stood there and looked at him. Really terrifying. If you are dying slowly (and the screen is getting dark) as a german my soldier said things like "Warum ich? Warum ich?" ("Why me? Why me?") or "Ich will so nicht sterben" ("I don't want to die like this!").

But as terrifying as it is: Good job on that Tripwire, really!

Reactions: Nachoguy5 and dsi1
Upvote 0
my fav one was as a german soldier we were running to the first objectives at apartments and my guy yelled something along the lines of (dont quote me cuz it happened a few hours ago and i don't exactly remember what he said) "you stupid russians just wait till i get my hands on you and turn you into <insert some funny german weiner schitzel name here>" lol, i was laughing for a good 10 mins after i heard that!

If someone know exactly what he says please post it cuz i wanna read it word for word.. it all happened too fast and caught me off guard!

Upvote 0