• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF You wanted a Ball character...

Eh I don't get how you do something that will in turn just anger both sides that wanted the ball character or that wanted the ball character exclusive, other then selling more copies of the ball.

Side A still won't be able to get every character in the game, Side B's exclusive character isn't going to be really unique anymore when there is another character that basically looks the same, devauling their character just as much as if you released the original for a little time.

I mean even LOL did an event that re-released the old holiday skins

Why do you think they look the same? Have you seen the new character? I'm sure people will notice the difference.

Upvote 0
Yea, I really hope this happens.

I don't even really care about the character that much, if I'm honest, I just want to own ALL the KF characters. I would really hate for there to be a character slot that will always be locked that I can never get.

Same here, the OCD in me goes nut when I see that forever locked block :p

Upvote 0
On the shop site it said: 8 hours of single-player adventure
I just played it eight hours and I'm finished with the campaign and the Portal levels. This is a great game and totally worth 1.50€.

By the way, I didn't know that the Orca Bomb Propeller is actually a real weapon:

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I just want to own ALL the KF characters. I would really hate for there to be a character slot that will always be locked that I can never get.
Will he will most likely still be there, locked on your CSS.
By the way, I didn't know that the Orca Bomb Propeller is actually a real weapon:

Spoiler!

http://www.cracked.com/article_19702_7-awesomely-insane-guns-people-actually-used_p2.html
At the very lease prove a source for information like this.

Upvote 0
men i buy the ball and i cant use the ball character in kf..

how i do work?

But now we are introducing a "new" Harchier Spebbington. Everyone who owns The Ball (pre-ordered or bought later) will get this "new" Harchier Spebbington free in their copy of Killing Floor. Those who pre-ordered will have both versions, of course. The "new" Harchier Spebbington will be making his appearance in Killing Floor closer to Christmas. More details (including screenshots) nearer the time.

TL;DR - You wont be able to use the new Harchier until Twisted Xmas 2013. (About a month from now)

Upvote 0