• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

XBox Stats Progression Issue

So, we aren't going to get recieve any missed progression? Does that include the seasonal challenges? Because I did all of the seasonal challenges (and have proof of completion) while this bug is going on but since the seasonal event is planned to end normally, I just lose out? I asked support and they just linked me back here (which I had already checked) and said not to file related tickets. That's really unfortunate if true.

Upvote 0
MatthewTh0;n2333703 said:
So, we aren't going to get recieve any missed progression? Does that include the seasonal challenges? Because I did all of the seasonal challenges (and have proof of completion) while this bug is going on but since the seasonal event is planned to end normally, I just lose out? I asked support and they just linked me back here (which I had already checked) and said not to file related tickets. That's really unfortunate if true.

Our understanding of the issue makes us believe that any stats progressed during this period are lost and are non recoverable.

Upvote 0
Same as everyone else for me too. Xbox OS Version: 10.0.18362.5047

If I had to deal with Microsoft breaking my game because they half a**ed an OS update I'd be livid, which I'm guessing you guys are, because now you're scrambling to find a solution for this. Gotta love it when technology just gets REALLY ornery. Always much better when things work out without breaking in the first place. Just keep on trooping guys! Appreciate your severity with this issue.

Upvote 0
TheSilent121;n2333724 said:
Same as everyone else for me too. Xbox OS Version: 10.0.18362.5047

If I had to deal with Microsoft breaking my game because they half a**ed an OS update I'd be livid, which I'm guessing you guys are, because now you're scrambling to find a solution for this. Gotta love it when technology just gets REALLY ornery. Always much better when things work out without breaking in the first place. Just keep on trooping guys! Appreciate your severity with this issue.

I actually have one.... maybe 2 solid questions.
1. do you have xbox gold subscription?
2. did your ports get reset or modified in some way with the latest OS version?
(asking because of similar issue with another game on xbox.... Same question applies to others)

Upvote 0
Excuse my impatience, but why is this taking so long to fix? This is a platform-wide game breaking issue that comes down to what...saving and loading a couple of server-side integers?

Is this affecting all XB1 players? Is there any kind of workaround?

How is this not an all-hands-on-deck emergency for the dev team?

Upvote 0
War.to.fame, I just tested stuff on the PS4. Appears to be working normally. I know that if the server kicks you mid-wave (say, due to connection errors) you will lose XP accrued from the end of last wave up to that point. Perhaps that was what happened? I think this will also happen if you quit manually in the middle of the wave - for the longest time that was how i ended my endless wave sessions.

Give it another go and let us know.

Upvote 0