• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Xbox one like father like son mission glitch

Jasonwaaagh

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 18, 2020
So I was at level 20 and going to do the like father like son mission so I could evolve to the elder stage. I start the mission and watch the cut scene and the game crashes. I restart the game and come to find out the the mission is now marked complete. It still says fight scaly Pete on my XP bar and I can't evolve to the elder stage now.

So I was at level 20 and going to do the like father like son mission so I could evolve to the elder stage. I start the mission and watch the cut scene and the game crashes. I restart the game and come to find out the the mission is now marked complete. It still says fight scaly Pete on my XP bar and I can't evolve to the elder stage now.
The fight doesn't happen until a little later.

Upvote 0
I dont believe that that is the one were you fight Pete to become an elder. That comes later however it shouldn't be crashing.

Upvote 0
I dont believe that that is the one were you fight Pete to become an elder. That comes later however it shouldn't be crashing.
Agreed. I would, in my opinion, say that for the most of us, most of the bugs, glitches, and crashes have been fixed for the most part but, for others, they have not. That being said, people need to try and be patient. I'm sure that many more updates from Tripwire will be available in the future to improve the glitches, bugs, overall stability, and crashes.... plus, additional content.

Upvote 0