• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

x 2 EXP ?? [1-5th Nov 2019]

ADR JaiDe N

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 31, 2019
Don't know if anyone has posted something about this elsewhere, but I'm curious when the DOUBLE XP is going to be active? I saw a picture advertising 1st-5th on November from Tripwire - still no news on this? My suggestion is to finish the Halloween Event PROPERLY before actually going to work on the next Christmas update...It was bad enough myself and others went entire days without getting a single event ticket (playing many hours straight mind you.) I just want my x 2 XP already and increased DROP RATE on items.

Last event we had to wait extra long because of the whole conundrum regarding the XP/STAT progression glitch on XBOX ONE , what's the reason this time for its delay?

Please PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEE give XBOX ONE / PS4 a discount on HORZINE SUPPLY PACKS , that was UNFAIR last time when it was exclusively available to PC users ONLY!

* it won't let me add appropiate tags * admin please correct, thank you*