• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design [WIP] TE-kuporosnoye

Had a quick run-through with bots, the map looks excellent and seems to play well, at least on the basic level. I'd like it if you maybe added some Soviet tank traps and/or improvised rubble/barbed wire barricades as destructable objectives for German sappers, so they have more tasks to accomplish rather than just hunt the Soviet tank?

Upvote 0
I'd like it if you maybe added some Soviet tank traps and/or improvised rubble/barbed wire barricades as destructable objectives for German sappers, so they have more tasks to accomplish rather than just hunt the Soviet tank?

Yeah it's a good idea, I didn't do it because I spent a week changing things here and there to get below the 200mb limit of the workshop..... But I can try :D

Upvote 0
If any custom asset is in that upk of yours.
The .upk is not huge because all the custom asset are mainly static meshes, there is no new custom materials (those can weight way more than all the custom static I've done for the map). And about the map being big I think it could go under 160mb by tweaking things here and there (mainly the terrain shadow/details) but that's all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I've updated the map in order to fix the ticket bug which was clearly game breaking. To do so I've completely removed the defending team (allies) tank (and reduce the attacking team to one tank), but I've noticed that when I try to spawn a tank in campaign mod with the allies in attack, it won't spawn. This is exactly the same configuration as Bridge of Druzhina (only on tank in attack), so do you have noticed the same problem on this map ?

Upvote 0
Update: 25/08/2018

- added/moved up spawn to help the attacking team for the A&B objectives
- fixed the reinforcement problem for the defending team tank so now you'll find 1 tank for the defence and 2 on the attack (need 24 players at least) .
- reduced the number of MG from 3 to 2 (even only 1 when the axis is defending)
- reduced the delay between respawn
- reduced the time to 30 minutes to compensate the faster respawn/closer spawn

Direct download here :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/34mn0bd61cboloy/TE-Kuporosnoye.roe

Upvote 0