• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design [WIP] KF-Descent

DirtySpartan

Grizzled Veteran
  • Aug 15, 2012
    Netherlands
    How's an abandoned subway full of ex-living military, spooky destructible lighting, nasty surprises and tens of custom made textures, meshes and MICs sound?

My first shot at map making and texturing/modeling and I think it's looking good so far.

Spoiler!

Expect a B1 version on the 29th/30th.

still working on it?

Had my hands full with exams up until now. I'm not sure whether I should keep working on it; CQC is not that great in KF2 (Catacombs) because of the way crawlers and stalkers work. Also, the whole premise of having destructible lights doesn't work because people are very stubborn about staying in one area even if the light is gone so they die and don't play the map (Catacombs, once again).

I'll probably start up a new project over the next few months which will most likely not involve closed spaces or full destructible lighting.

EDIT: A Beta version was released and submitted for the contest if you meant that

Last edited:
    Upvote 0