• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Windows 7/KF SDK/LAGGGG

maybe im having the same problem. whats your OS and GPU?

i am: windows 7 64bit, 9800GTX+

Yes, of course I have the same, I wouldn't be posting if I weren't.

Windows 7 64bit with XFX NVIDIA 8800GT 512MB GDDR3 on 670mhz.

This card is old but it works for me for nearly every new game that I buy :)

But the problem with the editor (when I mark something with the mouse or click a surface, it takes 1 min to selcet it, and everything lags- camera, 2d viewports etc.) appeared when I upgraded from 257.21 onward. Thats why I just stay with these drivers for now :\

Upvote 0
Yes, of course I have the same, I wouldn't be posting if I weren't.

Windows 7 64bit with XFX NVIDIA 8800GT 512MB GDDR3 on 670mhz.

This card is old but it works for me for nearly every new game that I buy :)

But the problem with the editor (when I mark something with the mouse or click a surface, it takes 1 min to selcet it, and everything lags- camera, 2d viewports etc.) appeared when I upgraded from 257.21 onward. Thats why I just stay with these drivers for now :\

Thank you, i think you are right because im having that same problem, thank you.

Upvote 0
I had the same problem, I'm also running Win7 64Bit & I have a GTX260, the Nvidia drivers seemed to have increased the performance in everything but reduced the performance in this, the object thing annoys Me but I don't want to roll back drivers so Imma look for new ways to resolve this issue but without decreasing the performance of My computer & if I find a way I'll post it up ;P

Upvote 0