• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will you release a 60 FPS version of the trailer?

Fedorov

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 8, 2005
I know youtube does not allow more than 30 fps, but there are some other sites like gametrailers I believe that allow 60 FPS videos.

The question is, when you release a gameplay trailer, will there also be a 60 fps version?
People would fill the internet with gifs and webms out of that thing.

Last edited:
I know youtube does not allow more than 30 fps, but there are some other sites like gametrailers I believe that allow 60 FPS videos.

The question is, when you release a gameplay trailer, will there also be a 60 fps version?
People would fill the internet with gifs and webms out of that thing.

We did some 60 FPS trailers for Rising Storm on Vimeo. We may do that again for KF2. It really helps show the quality of the animations and smoothness of the motion. It's really a challenge to create and edit though, as the files sizes get huge.

Upvote 0
We did some 60 FPS trailers for Rising Storm on Vimeo. We may do that again for KF2. It really helps show the quality of the animations and smoothness of the motion. It's really a challenge to create and edit though, as the files sizes get huge.

Nice, I didn't know about that. With the KF2 weapon animations at such high framerate, it will certainly make an amazing 60fps trailer.

Upvote 0