• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will TWI have a booth at GDC 2011

It's really too bad you guys couldn't secure a spot there, worried that the game is slipping under the radar. Especially since I was told about 4 months ago that BF3 was going to get mega marketed at GDC. Now that their vietnam expansion is out, they are going to start molesting the market.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's really too bad you guys couldn't secure a spot there, worried that the game is slipping under the radar. Especially since I was told about 4 months ago that BF3 was going to get mega marketed at GDC. Now that their vietnam expansion is out, they are going to start molesting the market.
Think about this knighted,BF3 will be made equal trough out all platforms and maeby the PC version will get a tad bit more slots in game,if BF3 turns out to be a failure comparing to BF2,guess where the BF2 dissapointed fans are going to turn to? not COD for sure,homefront not its like BC2 with 32 slots,Brink its the same crap 32 slots and some weird jumping around,.

While RO2 might be little rough on the edges with its reality implemented: recoil,sway,no crosshair in middle of screen will have something that a lot of PC FPS gamers crave:
-64 players
-big maps and medium maps
-new inovations for first time FPS game
-mods
-support for competitive gamers

Its a big packadge bro + 3 mods on its way....

I think lots of peeps will be hopping on board to RO2,but not on release date,later down the road 6-12 months iven if TWI hyped the game.Its new game with different features than any other casual FPS but people will eventually bite the bullet after being dissapointed from the other game developers and if you open BF3 forums and BC2 you will see a lot of PC gamers in doubts and dissapointment.

Upvote 0
http://expo.gdconf.com/2011/exhibitor-list/

For the first time in history TWI has got its own booth, and decided not to lend some space at another group's booth.

Like dice with BF3 could TWI be announcing something big or showing something new, beside recruiting new team members.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My curiosity won, so I "google map'd" TW's address.... and it's a church! :s this is a conspiracy!! :eek:

We've made it no secret we are on the second floor :) Get a laugh every time a visitor calls to tell us he's lost and keeps passing a church.

And the booth is in the recruiting area. It was decided on last week.

Upvote 0
We've made it no secret we are on the second floor :) Get a laugh every time a visitor calls to tell us he's lost and keeps passing a church.

And the booth is in the recruiting area. It was decided on last week.
Suuuuure it was. A RECRUITING AREA TO FIND MORE PEOPLE TO BUY YOUR GAME right?

Just say yes, it will make me happy.

Upvote 0