• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

will there be a sequel/successor?

Pakuska

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 16, 2011
So I liked the game and the story, especially the mystery behind it all, eventho I didnt find all the secrets and the ending was kinda like WOAH. And I still have many questions towards the "lore" of the game.

I was wondering if the company will make a sequel, or a spiritual successor in the same universe? I would like to explore the story more. (Cause im a real dork and sucker for mystery/sci fi and omg the story was so interesting. >.<) Maybe even a prequel to the ball, where your actually one of the aztec's or something. =P

Thanks for your answer Yoshi, Sadly, I cant be of much help to spread the word about this game.

Hmmmm.... Altho I could gift the game to a broadcaster on Justin.tv, he gets like 300-500 viewers everytime, if I could convince him to broadcast this game.. it might convince some people to buy the game... and trust me if I say, if I could I would buy a thousand copies and gift them to random people. But im not that rich. :C Guess I can write a review about the game aswell on a gaming community site im part of... but I suck at writing reviews. z_z

Upvote 0