• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Will buying Rising Storm Digital Deluxe unlock bayonets in RO2?

Fedorov

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 8, 2005
I have a friend who says he wont play RO2 without the bayonets, he is thinking about buying the franchise pack to get RS but steam doesn't let him buy it because he already owns RO2, so he would have to get Rising Storm and Ostfront (just to unlock the bayonets) separately and that one is not on sale.

Is there any solution for him that I'm not aware of?

Level up the rifle will unlock the baynonet...

Or he can play classic (default bayonet for rifles)

Or you and your friend join the IOM community and will receive attachable/detacheable bayonets (yes with animation) for free in the next IOM update :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1I9tt7V7uc

I know you can level it up, but he wont play at all without the bayonet. (Yeah I know, I tell him its not a big deal, but he is weird)

Classic generally don't have nearby servers.

The mod looks pretty cool, but I tried installing that mod a while ago but i couldnt make much sense of it and kinda broke my game, any chance that it will be one day merged with the main game one day?

Upvote 0
How have IOM broke your game?

I don't remember what the problem was, it was months ago that I tried it

Not sure if it broke the game, or if the workshop was bugged or if i didnt find servers or if i had problems to set it up, or all of the above.

As I asked before, is there a chance that tripwire merges the mod into the main game in the future?

Then he must accept the fact that his weirdness will cause him problems in life :p

Yeah well, that is his problem, my part is trying to get as many people to play the game as possible.

Edit 2: Do you know how frustrating it is that after my insistence, 3 of the people that got the game, only tried the single player campaign? (and yes, I told them that the SP was worthless and not to bother with it)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I thought single player was ok, but then I didn't expect much out of it and knew a bit about how it would play.

But yes, when you say single player campaign, people think it should have a story line like COD and we all know that is how people will think. So, knowing that, it is a bit misleading.

Yepp, I really was waiting for a campaign like CoD have it. Or maybe the more simply way of BF:BC2, after I have read all the news about RO2...

@Fedorov:
There is a small chance IOM become part of RO2. But I

Upvote 0