• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why not just whitelist all mods/mutators etc etc

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
This is just a thought that occurred to me while watching Pathfinder's youtube channel and he was using a pretty nice weapon pack.

I can't lie, the stuff was crazy OP but it also looked very fun to mess around with.

Where am I going with this? Well, clearly it doesn't matter what means players use to gain XP with the perk leveling servers people continue to use.

The only reason I can come up with it to be picky about white listing creations is there would be no profit in just allowing these things. Am I off base with that theory? Otherwise, I don't see why we can't make the game a free for all of sorts and let the people with the skills mod to their heart's content.

I'm sure I'm overlooking some variables but that was my "at a glance" view on the matter. If I am, that's fine, but I can't help but see the minimal amount of items in the workshop white-listed after 3 years. I'm not sure what the reasoning is so I wanted to bring this up for discussion amongst our board regulars.