• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design WHY no winter maps!!!!

7thGuardsTankDiv said:
Why is less then 1/4 of official maps winter maps and no one is making a custom winter map just all summer maps its unbalanced and is puzling,we need more maps with winter Soviet camo and win tank camo,make more winter maps god damit!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Never understood people askin and shouting for maps....
Download the tools and make your own stuff rather then
swear and shout for your desired map.....

Do you know what time it take to make one ?

Upvote 0
Ok you've convinced me.

leningradstreets55nc.jpg

Upvote 0
[-project.rattus-] said:
Do I smell Leningrad in winter?

You smell correctly. ;)

WickedPenguin said:
Guppy, you are THE MAN.

/me bows.

That's odd, I was under the impression that you were THE MAN. :p

7thGuardsTankDiv said:
When will this sweet leningrad map come out!

Dare I say... when it's done? ;)

Upvote 0
7thGuardsTankDiv said:
Why is less then 1/4 of official maps winter maps and no one is making a custom winter map just all summer maps its unbalanced and is puzling,we need more maps with winter Soviet camo and win tank camo,make more winter maps god damit!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you are that insistent about having winter maps, the tools are there for the downloading. Also, asking for more winter maps as a suggestion is preferable to yelling god damit and being pissed off about there not being enough. Having tried mapping and knowing some people that have made some, it takes an aweful lot of time and effort, (some have spent more than a year) to make a good map. If you can appreciate that, maybe you won't be so angry the next time you ask! :D

PS: If a map maker is going to spend all that time and effort making a map, they are going to make a map that they like, and if it happens to be a summer map, I say good for them.

Upvote 0
7thGuardsTankDiv said:
Why is less then 1/4 of official maps winter maps and no one is making a custom winter map just all summer maps its unbalanced and is puzling,we need more maps with winter Soviet camo and win tank camo,make more winter maps god damit!!!!!!!:mad:...:mad:

It takes ages to make a nice map with grass etc then add snow all over it:D

plus they're real cold...

Upvote 0