• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Why is there even a 4 hour cooldown on item drops? Halloween tickets refuse to drop!

bartman2207

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 4, 2019
Its meant to be a Halloween event right? So why is there a 4 hour cooldown on the drops?! The tickets are already rare as it is without getting a random crate and on top of that you need 5 of them to get a Halloween item. Either im just the unluckiest man on earth or these tickets just refuse to drop but I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have to wait every 4 hours to play. Isnt the point of the event to get people to play your game anyway? Not make them play once occasionally... I like the game and always like when games do seasonal events but this was done poorly, I want to be rewarded with event items for spending my time playing your game, not punished for it with a cooldown.

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
Just play for the game, if you play for tickets drops you're not enjoying the game. I sometimes have tickets on tickets game after game, sometimes not. Just play.

bartman2207

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 4, 2019
“Just play” Then what’s the point of the event at all? Yeah, I can “Just play” literally any game! I came back specifically for the event and it’s items, but 4 hour cool downs on items that aren’t even guaranteed to be tickets is a dumb mechanic.

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
I mean, if you want all the event items, buy tickets. Tickets drop at a fairly rate and you can pile up lot of items if you play a little everyday or a few times a week. I got multiple tickets a day by playing a few games, I don't know, it doesn't feel impossible to have tickets.