• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Which is your favorite forum theme?

Which is your favorite forum theme?

• Tripwire (Default)

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Red Orchestra

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Killing Floor

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Maneater

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
From our 4 new awesome themes, which is your favorite?

Last edited:

NorthDumpling

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Russia, Saint-Petersburg
Out of all the themes that I have tried, I think my favorite one is actually a Red Orchestra. It has a nice mix of bright white and red colors, setting up the general mood with a definitive khaki brown.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Currently I've voted RO, but I've been changing around abit.

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
yeh, im going with the default twi style too.... just looks cleaner

ditendra08

Mar 22, 2013
Tbilisi, Georgia
After checking all those 4 themes, I think, I like most Killing Floor theme and while, however it's red is too bright and hurts my eyes a bit. I'm talking of red of "staff member" and menu (I mentioned those elements because, buttons have different red color). I think if admin would choose a bit darker red, like this for example: #8B0000 would be better in my opinion. But in general, I'm enjoying this theme most.

Last edited:

SharkBoy266

Mar 20, 2020
Default or Maneater for me, seems I'm in the minority with Maneater but then again, ManEater's playerbase isn't here and it has more player base than any other Tripwire game so take it as you will lol