• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which is the content that u want first and soon. Rank it up

burit19639

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
My though is the new Perk>Zed>Map>Weapons>Balance>etc.

Or any other choice such as New Mode, New Soundtrack, New max lv.cap and New Skill Tree

but new character for me, i still no need it for now and in longer time.

I want to see another ppl thinking. :D

Last edited:
1. New perks.
The game is currently fine as far as zeds go. There's enough of them that you don't really feel like anything "isn't there." Zeds having new surprises compared to KF1 alone is good enough for quite some time, I think.
However only 4 perks means you can't really play THAT differently. 1 perk with assault rifles, 1 perk with shotguns, 1 perk with melee weapons, 1 perk with a bit of all 3.
Personally I think Demolitions/Sharpshooter and SWAT should be the first 2 perks. SWAT is a personal choice because I'm really interested in seeing what it will be.

2. Balance.
A lot of things are wonky at the moment, most notably perk descriptions and the strengths/weaknesses of Medic and Zerk, plus Commando and Support could use some fine tuning to a lot of their skills.
(Hint hint to Tripwire: please design skills that are an actual CHOICE... all of Commando's skills go like this: [really good skill] vs. [small bonus but worthless compared to the other skill.] Hell, Berserker's tree is just [low health skill] vs. [you don't have to cripple yourself to use this skill.])

3. New weapons.
4 weapons per perk works fine *for the moment.* When we have 6 perks, I think shortly after we should get at least 1 or 2 new weapons per perk so that old classes get something new to try. Yes I know 2 new perks means 8 new weapons, my point still stands!

4. New Maps.
Given how long TW takes to develop a map... I hate to say this, but I'd rather play the same 3-4 maps for a few months with new perks rather than play 7-8 maps with the same 4-5 perks. Once you get to max level with a single perk and you play it for a really long time, you lose a lot of the satisfaction from playing it.

Upvote 0
I would honestly like to see firebug, as that was my favorite class in the original. Sniper or Demo is more practical though for handling tougher zeds.

As far as what type of feature I want to see first, I am content to go with whatever the devs think makes the most sense to introduce first.

They know way more about game development than I (and most other people on the forum) probably ever will. Therefore, they have a much better idea of what should come next than anyone else would.

While I don't mind talking about features that we are looking forward to, I don't like it when people try to tell the devs what should be put out next.

It would be like me telling you what part of your car you should work on next, even though I don't know anything about your car or what might be wrong with it.

Upvote 0
I would honestly like to see firebug, as that was my favorite class in the original. Sniper or Demo is more practical though for handling tougher zeds.

As far as what type of feature I want to see first, I am content to go with whatever the devs think makes the most sense to introduce first.

They know way more about game development than I (and most other people on the forum) probably ever will. Therefore, they have a much better idea of what should come next than anyone else would.

While I don't mind talking about features that we are looking forward to, I don't like it when people try to tell the devs what should be put out next.

It would be like me telling you what part of your car you should work on next, even though I don't know anything about your car or what might be wrong with it.

What's wrong with you???

This is just what people thinking and i made this thread for funny chatting with another guys here.

Please shut down your Pc and go outside, talk with other people around u.

Just kidding Why so serious??? :D

Upvote 0

This thread and op's original post are oddly pleasant given the state of the forums these days AND the nature of what we're talking about.

And besides, some healthy, enjoyable, nonserious (but relevant) conversation might be what this forum needs a little more of right now.

Shame on you, Legolas, shame...lol We just talkin here, so far.

Upvote 0
Interesting that you found a problem with what I posted. I kept my thoughts civil and didn't bash anybody like some do on here.

First off, the thread title seemed like something that could easily devolve into a "give us this feature now!!!" shouting match. I was just posting my thoughts on the matter to keep it from going that direction.

Also, if that very issue wasn't something this forum suffers horribly from I would not have posted the comments I did.

Like I said, I have absolutely no problem with this discussion as it currently is, I just want it to avoid the death spiral into flame war that most threads I have seen talking about features usually do.

I even posted my own thoughts about features I would like to see first before I posted what I did about the tendency for people to take these threads in a negative direction.

Upvote 0
Interesting that you found a problem with what I posted. I kept my thoughts civil and didn't bash anybody like some do on here.

First off, the thread title seemed like something that could easily devolve into a "give us this feature now!!!" shouting match. I was just posting my thoughts on the matter to keep it from going that direction.

Also, if that very issue wasn't something this forum suffers horribly from I would not have posted the comments I did.

Like I said, I have absolutely no problem with this discussion as it currently is, I just want it to avoid the death spiral into flame war that most threads I have seen talking about features usually do.

I even posted my own thoughts about features I would like to see first before I posted what I did about the tendency for people to take these threads in a negative direction.

First, U not answer my thread directly and complaining a lot.
Second, U just start Flame War now. :cool:

Upvote 0
Probably if anything Perks>Maps>Balance>Zeds.

Perks are needed just to give more variety in play style and give people who have already leveled and mastered the 4 current perks something to do. It would be also nice to have several ways to deal with a problem. I'm leaning more toward demo over sharps at the moment just because having something centered on wide area and high damage would be amazingly kick *** with the engine and gore mechanics. Sharpshooter can wait a bit in my eyes, yea a single target high damage perk would be nice but i don't think it's priority as much as everyone wants it, demo would fill a gap both in the wave clear and heavy enemy clear niche just fine.

Probably 3rd could be firebug just to get the original 7 into the game and have more crowd clear ability on top of a sort of "debuff" perk (crispy, slow moving, panic enemies, mmmm). The new perks can wait a bit as they don't seem to fit a particular role not covered by the first 7 and my person guess is that they will be either more specif or more general perks compared to their counterparts.

Next would be maps, as much as some of the custom maps are pretty good and the current 4 are amazing it would be nice to have a little more choice. Along with maps is throwing the ability to vote a map as well since some maps pop up too often and it would be nice to see a less common map.

I guess balance would be next after getting in more content, it makes sense to me that you would balance the perks after you have something to compare them to (Zerker not withstanding). It's hard to tell if something like support is under preforming or over preforming until you get in another perk that can do damage and kill a lot of things really quickly like a demo or a sharpshooter. Usually unless something stands out massively anyway (again, see the zerker) balance is left for later on anyway.

Zeds can be last, the current set work pretty well and as exciting as it be to see patty or matty walking around it is something that can take some time. The new zed ideas are cool as well but they can wait until more perks get in to see what could really challenge people or what would work well against a perk (such as a swarm enemy that is strong against something like sharpshooter and zerker but weak against demo and firebug).

Upvote 0
Hmm... on personal taste: Sharp and Demo > LAN and Listen servers/kickvoting/mapvoting > Firebug and unnamed perks > Maps > more game modes > More zeds > More character customization > sidegraded weapons (y'know, so you have a bit of selection per tier) > Workshop

I'd put Workshop higher up on the list, but I think that would come after full release along with the sidegrade weapons and character customizations. Then again, Workshop never really worked all that well with the first game... And seeing as how we've tormented our beloved KF1 voice actors into becoming new characters already, that kinda moved down my preference list.

Upvote 0