• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Where is KF2 Set?

Azukki

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Privately funded with what?

Will it be euros now?
Or maybe it will be a post apocalyptic currency known only as Dosh?

Last edited:

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland
Euro tour from Paris to Belgium (St. Mont Jean?) to Dresden to Chernobyl to Volgograd to Moscow to somewhere in Karelia to somewhere in Sweden and eventually escaping to the moon for final boss fight.

Maybe throw in the Pyrenees and Florence to the mix somewhere in the middle.

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
Continental Europe plus the symbol's resemblance on Mr. Foster's jacket (€) likely indicates Euros.

Spoiler!

If that's the case, would love to see every major installment use different currencies.

"Introducing Killing Floor 3.....with Thai Baht!"
Damn how could I miss that pic. That jacket is AWESOME.

[DH]Chris89

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 4, 2006
England - West Midlands
Can't wait to see :D

Although i imagine they were nice and went via the Chunnel Tunnel or stole some ferries? :p

If via the Tunnel, I hope we get a London Style map to escape to Mainline Europe, going via St Pancras International station :p

Chris

nejcooo

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2012
New curency? That D from pc gamer exc. character. It's also in official kf2 avatars

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Some overgrown, abandoned, rusting, and decaying suburbs would be pretty cool, too.

Azukki

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
How about right inside the sarcophagus, realities of radiation be damned?
Idi ko mne.

Last edited:

SHM

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 22, 2013
Italy
It was bound to happen, there were a lot of clues in KF. The map Suburbia (located in the USA), Fright Yard, Icebreaker...a lot of map implied that the zeds were about to move into the continent. Way to go TWI, I like this :D