• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where can I destroy a tank at 1200m?

Kowalczyk

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 9, 2011
Those two achievements called Tank Gunnery Silver and Gold - does anybody have them, and where can I find a distance of 1200m and 1500m to be able to hit, let alone destroy a tank that far away?? I think the furthest I have been able to get one so far has been 600m, and that was a bot on Gumrak.

1500 is not going to be done on the stock maps - I believe that's the straight-across max distance on gumrak, so you'd have to do it diagonally through that big hill in the middle. 900 was quite possible though, managed 925 in the original beta :p

definitely te-kursk though, or yakolevo would also be useful for getting the massive engagement ranges you'd need

Upvote 0
Those two achievements called Tank Gunnery Silver and Gold - does anybody have them, and where can I find a distance of 1200m and 1500m to be able to hit, let alone destroy a tank that far away?? I think the furthest I have been able to get one so far has been 600m, and that was a bot on Gumrak.

Yakovlevo:

ScreenShot00020-1.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0