• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where are the good players gone?

It's fun this way.

Different levels brings different kinds of difficulties. You don't want to play suicide with 6 lvl 6 and never die.

It the same **** as playing easy or normal as lvl 0 or 1.

I get in a lot of hard or suicide servers while not being very good and not having any perk lvl5. We win, we lose. At least it's not easy when we do win.
Dying is part of the fun.

Upvote 0
I'll start playing again after the balance patch. I love melee with a passion. And anyone who's ever seen me play TF2 knows I LOVE Fire. But neither are really effective right now. You're kinda shoehorned into either a supporter as Medic, or a headshot-spammer with Commando/Sharpshooter to be effective on higher levels. Those aren't the ONLY classes, but they're by far the most effective and I'm bored with that. Not just with me, but with everyone else using them.

Been playing Left 4 Dead 2 (Katana/Axe FTW), Mount & Blade Warband, and a few strategy games. I needed something new. KF got boring after a bit. You can only headshot-spam so many zeds with the X-Bow or M-14 before it gets boring, at least for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0