• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

When are the Stats going to be fixed? (serious/non-complaint)

I definitely think that fixing stat tracking should be high up on the priority list. For those of us that are playing the game now, it would be better to have us working towards our unlocks NOW rather than get a stat reset a month or more down the road and have to start from scratch.

And they probably WILL have to do a stat reset... as of last night apparently I'm level 80, and I know I'm not the only one.

Upvote 0
But i will be leaving the game because of all the issues and probably never look back at it.

I'm very confused with people who keep on going on about the "issues"

I can only think of 3 things which are really a issue.

1. Crashing (Very rare)
2. No Sound (rare)
3. Stats. Some care alot, others dont. But its barely a game breaking issue.

I'm sick of people bashing this game. I never played RO1, and i never even knew it existed till about 1-2 months ago. For a company so small they are on par with big multi-million company's.

And also, to the whole "They should of released it later". As if it was that easy. I work in the Film Industry and cross over to games ever so often due to the similarities. There is many reasons to why it would of have to of come out when it did, and certain deadlines HAVE to be met.

You are a very ignorant person if you believe other games are not as bad. You call this unplayable. Maybe you should of tried to play the game "Sniper" on release day then come back and say this is unplayable.

Go on and leave, you and your ignorant mates wont be missed. Im sure that we will get another 5 decent players in return.

Ciao!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm very confused with people who keep on going on about the "issues"

I can only think of 3 things which are really a issue.

1. Crashing (Very rare)
2. No Sound (rare)

I'm sick of people bashing this game. I never played RO1, and i never even knew it existed till about 1-2 months ago. For a company so small they are on par with big multi-million company's.

And also, to the whole "They should of released it later". As if it was that easy. I work in the Film Industry and cross over to games ever so often due to the similarities. There is many reasons to why it would of have to of come out when it did, and certain deadlines HAVE to be met.

You are a very ignorant person if you believe other games are not as bad. You call this unplayable. Maybe you should of tried to play the game "Sniper" on release day then come back and say this is unplayable.

Go on and leave, you and your ignorant mates wont be missed. Im sure that we will get another 5 decent players in return.

Ciao!

Really, go to the bugs/support forum. These things are as rare as you might think. There are even more bugs than you think to.

The only ignorant person here is you. The fact that you seem to think only 3 issues exist in the game, and that everything else is fine.

You might not miss me or my friends, but Tripwire will. The less people playing the game means less people buying the game. The more people get upset over the issues, the more likely they are to put poor scores on places like metacritic, and forums where people ask about games and such. In the long run costing them sales. I have been telling people on overclock forums to wait on the game, and many people are agreeing with me. Which equals lost sales for TWI. I cant suggest a game just because it will be fixed in the future. I say wait for them to fix the game and then buy it, but by that time, they could be interested in something else.

I dont wish that upon TWI, I want to see them be successful and create many more games, But not if this is how their launches are going to be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A profession in limbo dancing awaits some of you people. The reason the stats need re-setting is because there is ranking progression tied to the system that improves your guns and class performance. As a consequence there are people who have advantages over other people when they shouldn't have. The K/D stat personally doesn't bother me in the slightest but the class and rank progression is the real reason the stats need re-setting.

Even with legit improvements there are still those who don't get any of the improvements; no matter how much you play they just don't save. :/

Upvote 0
!
It is! You face people with broken higher stats/or working higher stats so they have unlocks that you dont have. And these unlocks are game breaking because they are not working for everyone.

And yes, I can bet money that BF3 beta will run better than RO2 in its final release state lol :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I hope they fix it soon. Until they do, I'm a level 70 and veteran status with assault, engineer, both riflemen, and tank commander; my kdr is like 1.4, and I have over 1000 kills; and I have over 100 wins under my belt.

At best I'd be level 12 by now, I only really play rifleman/elite rifleman, and I suck horribly at this game so I get no more than 5 kills in each of the less than 30 matches I've played.

and ive played 20+h and i still havent gained a level in anything.

Upvote 0
I never played RO1

This.

This here is what part of the problem is.The ones felt let down about RO2 coming from RO1 are disgruntled because they were expecting TW to emphasize and take to the next level of what RO1 had. Instead they dropped it. On its head. I was expecting 3D VOIP which could only be bypassed by radios and squad radiomen. As realistic as you could get with voice chat, but it's not in the game.

People who haven't played RO1 don't know RO1 and don't know how far RO2 is from a sequel. Not saying it's really far, just not as close as expected. Most of the RO community has sat through and played CoD WaW or MW2 or BFBC2 the games the newcomers who haven't played RO1 tend to play. The thing is the newcomers haven't played RO1 and didn't know what to expect while RO players and vets we're expecting something different than what we have called Red Orchestra 2 right now.

Reactions: skullman86
Upvote 0
I say, fix the stats or drop them ASAP. Put everyone on the same level like in RO1 and make all that unlockable junk available (and optional) to everyone. Then we can move on to other balance and technical issues.

Do this for the unlocks, and reset everyone to zero stats for honour level and class levels (visual effects only, drop the effect of levels on recoil, ADS speed etc.).

Best for balance, best for those who like to earn their achievements for themselves.

Upvote 0