• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

When are the Stats going to be fixed? (serious/non-complaint)

I hope they fix it soon. Until they do, I'm a level 70 and veteran status with assault, engineer, both riflemen, and tank commander; my kdr is like 1.4, and I have over 1000 kills; and I have over 100 wins under my belt.

At best I'd be level 12 by now, I only really play rifleman/elite rifleman, and I suck horribly at this game so I get no more than 5 kills in each of the less than 30 matches I've played.

Upvote 0
TWI sucks hard... sorry twi

there will never be a second chance to make a first impression

to implement stats and ranking should have hired some professionals and good database guys.. not your "axis- fanboys" who have no idea what persistent data is. OR if they had no access to database people THEY F**ING SHOULD HAVE NOT DONE ANY STATS OR RANKING

can you imagine this in MMO? you suddenly become lvl 85 then go back to lvl 1 then again lvl 80? how many people would play that

Reactions: lods of emone
Upvote 0
They have 200 people working at BF3 (check eurogamer interview )

Not sure about the exact numbers, but if TWI has 30+ people working I would be surprised.

Apples/Oranges...

SO WHAT?
Minecraft team is 1 Person.. it sold 3 mln copies. at 14 dollars per each
it is a simple, pure game, without bells and whistles AND IT WORKS (just like RO1)

google was like 30 people when they ALREADY kicked *** of microsoft and yahoo in search
facebook was 40 people when they killed myspace in growth %

so your team comparisons ARE USELESS when people are DOING THEIR JOB

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I want to rank up correctly. I mean; Many of you may noticed how long it tooks to actually unlock something. That's almost insane and that's why I want those stats working because every point is eaned with blood and sweat and it's a pain in the *** to read in the end of a round "This is an unranked Sever you're playing on" altough you joined a server in the "ranked" section.

I calm down when I say to me "hey, ranked or unranked my stats probably didn't get saved, so..."

Yesterday it seems that I got the whole XP I didn't get over time, I was level 14 and suddenly I was level 21 that made me smile xD until the next match -.-

Upvote 0