• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What News Can We Expect from the 1C Event in San Francisco Today?

This is the entrance to consulate
0000cw6b

http://pics.livejournal.com/denyskin/pic/0000cw6b

Upvote 0
How many passed the beta phase? Battlefield 3 will be stronger than the system requirements for Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad?answer please:eek:

I don't know what you mean in the first sentence (is the beta phase an exam you can fail?:eek:)
But the second question is debated A LOT! So please use search before posting. Requirements are not known and yes BF3 requires a NASA computer, ROHOS not.

Upvote 0
As for BF3 I'm sure the specs (or should i say demands) are way above RO2HOS...it needs vista as minimum and DX10 as minimum...RO2HOS will play with XP (AFAIK) and DX9 (it will be expanded to also support DX11 later but it will continue to support DX9 and for ME that is a big PLUS)
And let's not talk about what a resource hog is Frostbite2.0 compared with UE3....and the lame excessive destruction with players cutting wired fences with a single knife blow and little more to destroy a picked fence....and footage of BF3 showing a single grenade destroying completely a brick wall :rolleyes: ,OTOH, some buildings won't get a single scratch even if you could drop on them a tactical nuke (there will NO tactical nukes AFAIK) :eek:...BF3 is ridiculous...i bet that you can still revive a guy blown by the cannon and then crushed by a 50ton MBT :eek: :rolleyes: :mad:
...and will BF3 have mods ? NOOOO :mad:
....and will BF3 have expensive totally unrelated DLC ? you can bet :mad:

As for RO2HOS, I also can't wait for more info about the "singleplayer campaign"...in special about bot quality.

I want to see footage of them in combat to see how they move around.

Singleplayer is a big thing to me because my net connection now days isn't that good for gaming most of the days .

Reactions: nebsif
Upvote 0