• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What News Can We Expect from the 1C Event in San Francisco Today?

What - the bit where I said it is on the 7th? Thursday 7th July 2011? Which is the day AFTER today?

Or are you just living in Wellington, NZ and being funny :p ?

Aw jeez, my computer has been going up the spout lately, it's been changing the hour my computer is set on. I must have accidentally changed the date one of those times.

Anyways, is there anything new to expect from the event TOMORROW?

Reactions: Mahnsikir
Upvote 0
Aw jeez, my computer has been going up the spout lately, it's been changing the hour my computer is set on. I must have accidentally changed the date one of those times.

Said any happy birthday wishes the last couple of days? :p

Are these events usually a copy of each other or is there a little bit of info released at each one?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Unlikely he set it wrong, rather he might of read it wrong considering my Clock says 7/6/2011.

To us american's thats July 6th, but to europeons (or a quick glancer by) It might appear to be the 7th, as 7 is the first number.

Curse the people who ever decided to format the date two different ways.

Upvote 0
Unlikely he set it wrong, rather he might of read it wrong considering my Clock says 7/6/2011.

To us american's thats July 6th, but to europeons (or a quick glancer by) It might appear to be the 7th, as 7 is the first number.

Curse the people who ever decided to format the date two different ways.

Nope, I'm American, and I set it wrong.

Reactions: Ossius
Upvote 0
Nope, I'm American, and I set it wrong.

Psst, I was bailing you out.

Blank-Facepalm.gif

Upvote 0