• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

What happened to Practice mode and Elite Assault?

defektive

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2011
UK
*laughs at the high frame rate in that video* Yeah, right. Oh well. :(

To add to the clamour: +1 on the 'bring back Elite Assault' to restrict assault rifles as per original spec.

BBRodriquez

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 27, 2011
Hessen
I also like the new one. Its personal taste.

I dont understand why the practice mode isnt in (right know). You still can play maps for fun but it sucks to use the console for that.

For whom doesnt know how e.g.:
f3 -> open TE-apartments?minplayers=16?maxplayers=16

Porta

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 31, 2011
"Elite assault, they get access to special battle-rifles!"

Elite Assault 0/1

:D

Sounds good!

cH40z-Lord

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2009

Sifer2

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2011
I prefer the new one, the old one looks a bit too modern and "new-wavey"

I don't mind the new one either. Though I did like how the old one had more distinction between German an Russian team. I still hope they eventually revamp it some an maybe let you see what your soldier looks like.

.KilrBe3

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Virginia, USA
www.shoutgfx.com
So let me get this right, They removed Elite Assault, which would of had Mkb, and instead made it a unlock, pre-order bonus, which made everything unbalanced and some still say it is..

$$$ talks, ideas out the window anyone...

kllr101

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 20, 2011
Suffolk, United Kingdom
Last edited:

Forssen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2010
Sweden
How can people like that old UI, it looks horrible compared to the one we got now. Especially the colors are way better now.

realninja

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 31, 2010
i wish the game will have performance like that again some day.. looks like he's playing at 100 fps