• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What are the chances of flying zeds!?

What are the chances of flying zeds!?

• Heck ya

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Don't bet on it

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • No, just no

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
I had a idea for a some what flying zed that i mostly had based for Summer sideshow.
Its was a gentleman like Manroach, with a top hat. This roach would hiss and taunt at the player and for a few mins has the ability to fly, but not too high. If decapitated, the roach would have a lower chance of flying, BUT, even if decaped, it still has a normal amount of health and does not bleed out (This is because roaches can survive without a head for weeks or so).
If possible, its weakness was anything fire based AND Medinades.
If zerks would slice the roach, zed time does activate and it does lose limbs, but this doesnt guarantee that its a kill.
Walking speed is slower then a stalker, swimming speed would be the slowest of any zed, and flying speed is medium speed. Its a med ranked enemy.
Though this manroach is a circus theme reskin, im not sure what it would look like normally or any other event.

I had this idea for a while, and only finally typed it out to the world, i hope someone likes it Or hates it.

Upvote 0