• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Weapon skins crashing game on startup :(

BarracudaBang

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 28, 2020
From the previous season I received the Jager FN FAL skin and been able to equip it one time, however, when the match ended my game crashed.
I tried equipping it again before a match and while loading my game crashed once again. I also have bought the compound bow and found the game crashes when I try to equip a skin on that weapon. Plus it seems this issue is happening with previous DLC weapon skins that I had no problem with before the Neon Nightmares update.

Here a list of weapon skins that I've had crashing problems with:

. FN FAL | Jager | Dynamic
. Desert Eagle | Jager | Dynamic DLC
. Compound Bow Skins DLC (entire set)
. Mosin Nagant SKINS DLC (entire set)
. Riot Shield and G18 DLC (entire set)

I've had no problem with the Jager skin pack, and no problem with the P90 | Jager set even though it's with the Desert Eagle pack.
The game crashes if you equip these skins and scroll along the Home Menu when going over the Perk Menu.

I know with the current state of the world right now it may take a while for an update to come, however, you all have done great work at Tripwire on KF2 and I trust stay you all will find a way to fix this minor glitch.
I just wanted to bring these crashes to your attention. I am greatly enjoying the new Neon Nightmares season and all the new Cyberrave items!

Stay safe and keep up the phenomenal work Tripwire team! I can't wait to see what comes next!

C
From the previous season I received the Jager FN FAL skin and been able to equip it one time, however, when the match ended my game crashed.
I tried equipping it again before a match and while loading my game crashed once again. I also have bought the compound bow and found the game crashes when I try to equip a skin on that weapon. Plus it seems this issue is happening with previous DLC weapon skins that I had no problem with before the Neon Nightmares update.

Here a list of weapon skins that I've had crashing problems with:

. FN FAL | Jager | Dynamic
. Desert Eagle | Jager | Dynamic DLC
. Compound Bow Skins DLC (entire set)
. Mosin Nagant SKINS DLC (entire set)
. Riot Shield and G18 DLC (entire set)

I've had no problem with the Jager skin pack, and no problem with the P90 | Jager set even though it's with the Desert Eagle pack.
The game crashes if you equip these skins and scroll along the Home Menu when going over the Perk Menu.

I know with the current state of the world right now it may take a while for an update to come, however, you all have done great work at Tripwire on KF2 and I trust stay you all will find a way to fix this minor glitch.
I just wanted to bring these crashes to your attention. I am greatly enjoying the new Neon Nightmares season and all the new Cyberrave items!

Stay safe and keep up the phenomenal work Tripwire team! I can't wait to see what comes next!
Could you provide steps to reproduce more informative? or attach video with steps , it will help us to investigate your problem ! Thanks!

Upvote 0