• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

VOIP interesting problem

Emeritus1974!

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 11, 2017
Been years since I played RS2Nam and now I have a different PC and everything in the game also changed.
I found myself on discord for the first time AND with the in-game voip... something strange happened and I can't find a setting or config file to fix it. It is interesting and funny at the same time so I thought maybe somebody here can help me.

Essentially, the VOIP (both the in-game and the discord) go through the television (HDMI Toshiba-TV) but the game sounds, all of them go through the headset (USB Logitech wireless).

This means basically when I use the headset (which is 99% of the time to save lives of my neighbors), I have to use my left ear with the headset and the right ear without the headset otherwise I can't hear people on discord. But playing this way I only hear from the left ear in the game and it's a total handicap.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Patu.Kuovi

Aug 19, 2007
I have no idea what causes that and how to properly fix it. But can't you just disable the HDMI audio device from Windows?