• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Videos/Screenshot Section

Thaon

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 10, 2014
I really appreciate the NVGs now :D I can't wait to play some pitch black map, like sewers or something.​
Wow, thanks for this upload.

I'm not sure how but you really showed a different attitude of KF2. Those 3 minutes looked dark and terrifying. nice job!

Rattler

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
I am currently uploading another dark vid on Biotic Labs that turned out to be my best experience yet it was so epic that I can't even believe it lol. You will see it later today mate.

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 30, 2015
Not mine, but I had to share it.

Maxbodies from default 15 to 300.

Image grabbed from Steam.

Panty

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 9, 2015
'Murrica
I died and my body fell through the map.

Then it kept spinning in a circle like a wheel of fortune kinda thing in this position...

nejcooo

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2012
Not mine, but I had to share it.

Maxbodies from default 15 to 300.

Image grabbed from Steam.
OMG you took my screenshot haha! No need to post this one here, Spartan already posted similar screenshot :).