• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Videos/Screenshot Section

Rattler

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Parrying FP with a knife is a joke. (its not even a knife but scalpel..)

drfeelgoodmd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 13, 2009
The correct title should be "This Is Why We Don't Play Inside On The Top Floor" I've found camping works just fine outside and down in the basement.

q3.railgun

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 30, 2015
1) The Zerker doesn't even use the Pulverizer Alt on the FP.
2) He runs off.

What a terrible Zerker. Camping that spot in that formation yields clears at a fairly consistent rate, just not when the zerker decides well let me pick up my hammer and book it.

Rattler

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Lol I watched the vid with audio just now and I've heard a girl talking. Yeah, nvm then :^)

Kyuketsuki_Neko

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 3, 2015
Some context for the video i posted, we were playing killing floor 2 all day and night, it was already 4am and we were just messing around trying different spots and in that particular spot that happened because bad timing, for some reason 3 people decided to jump off right when the fp and sc spawned xD so maybe the title should be "why not to play at 4am with people that is so mentally tired that is just messing around" (again we were playing all day and night so no wonder why we were playing so badly lol)