• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Update from 22.5.2013 - what is it supposed to change?

Hi.

I finally finished downloading the 2.4GB huge Update from yesterday.
Now all I see is a new intro.
Is there anything else new?
I did not find any new guns in the statistics or new maps etc...

It would be nice if someone may tell me the changes :)
how long has it been since you logged onto steam so it could download patches? RO2 hasn't had one in a long time. (that I remember)
when was the last patch? anyone?

Upvote 0
I dont see what difference that makes since the two games are combined. Your the one with the problem.
no. you are. not only that you made the op's thread a problem. it's clearly titled RO2. no mention of rising storm till people started posting they got an update (which they didn't) and they were questioned as to what game was updated. the guy says he got an RO2 update. Yoshi says RO2 didn't get any updates. you come in and say yes we did get an update. you can't see that as a problem? spreading false information is not going to help resolve this thread nor is telling me I have a problem. :(

p.s. you say the games are combined? then why did Yoshi say there was no update to RO2? know why? because even if they do end up combined in the future, (and they most likely will) they aren't now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0