• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Unusual inventory behaviour

There appears to be a few issues with inventory with the Cyber Revolt update and these are the things I've noticed so far:

* After purchasing the Cyberpunk Outfit from the store, it doesn't merge the items with the free event items, making it look like you own 2 of both the outfit and the helmet
* The 'no duplicate' system appears to not be working on some items, e.g. I have two of the 'Large Earpiece | Blue', 'Cyber Punk Visor Open | Purple', 'Mouthpiece | Orange' and 'Arm Screen | Orange'
* I can't recycle the new crates, e.g. 'Horzine Supply Crate | Series Deity'

None of them are major issues but thought I should make you aware.

• That's correct. If one purchases the Cybersuit Bundle and earns the Cyber Suit Objective rewards they will have two of the teal outfit.
  • The no dupe only counts items towards dupes since the system was created and went live. If one obtained items from before that time, those items won't count towards the dupes.
  • Looking into this issue now.

Upvote 0
Appreciate the response but unfortunately your 'no duplicate' system is absolutely not working. I've received multiples of the same items which were only released with this update, specifically:

* Cyberpunk | Skull Helm | Standard
* Cyberpunk | Trinity Armband | Standard
* Cyberpunk | Holo Armband A | Blue
* Cyberpunk | Eye and Facemask | Standard
* Cyberpunk | Technomancer Goggles | Jet Black
* Cyberpunk | Holo Pack | Red

And many others. I know they're only cosmetics but it's somewhat annoying when you're burning through tickets to get a specific item and instead getting items which should be impossible to get a second time.

Reactions: ALLST4R
Upvote 0
All ticket Items should be tradeable/marketable, I have a lot of duplicated Holo stuff and burned 3000 tickets to get the following stuff but I guess they are not included or you have a chance of 0% to get them. For exampIe I don't get the boost Injection - Jet Black and absolutly non blue cyberpunk outfits for any character. I spent a lot of money for 3000 Tickets and I don't get them. Annoying thing... never tickets again. I guess that are not all of the missing once.. there are some items more. I didnt saw red open visor, too. Fix it TRIPWIRE and give everybody who bought a lot of tickets 50% of the already bought tickets back as free tickets when the issue is fixed!

Upvote 0
A fix for multiple items was published last week. Thanks everyone.
RawrUK;n2331097 said:
Nothing to add?

Telling your customers there are items to get, which are impossible to get, especially when they've bought tickets, seems a little bit... fraudulent?

Currently no complete list of new available items gets officially announced each update. It's a known request and something we can raise internally again.

Upvote 0