• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Unlocking Pyro is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pyro's a sweet model and fits into the KF universe pretty well

Are you serious ?
Right now there are at least 3 Pyros on any server I play on and I hate it !
I realy don't like the direction KF is going.
At first we got that stupid incendiary ammo cuz some L4D players thought it would be cool,
now we have a whole bunch of cartoony freaks !

This is just my opinion and noone should feel offended, though.

Reactions: Maktaka
Upvote 0
reason why your question is stupid

reason why your question is stupid

Pyro is a character from TF2, valve owns all intellectual property that is the "pyro". TWI can't simply give it to u, even if they wanted to. They (TWI) made a deal with Valve which was simply, if u own both tf2 and kf then u can get the pyro character for free. However if u own only KF or TF2 then u get nothing. Comprende?

If u don't want to spend any money on TF2, then u will NEVER get a chance at owning the pyro character.

Upvote 0
Are you serious ?
At first we got that stupid incendiary ammo cuz some L4D players thought it would be cool,

Im with this guy.KF hase been hit by Valve's filth.I like the pyro model but THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY PYROS ON EVERY FREAKING SERVER.

TWI > Valve

Upvote 0
o calm down, im sure TW thinks things through, i mean cmmn, they also have to earn money to live right? a little cross promotion wont hurt a game.

ofc, there will be those people saying: "OH, OUR GAME HAS THIS! I WANT IT HERE AS WELL!!". but in those "ridiculous" ideas there are destined to be some great once that will make this game better for everyone.

and cmmn now, TW cant get any worse than valve(TF2) is ATM right .....right???

Upvote 0
Are you serious ?

I see more of Giant Afro Guy and Priest Guy than Pyro. In KF he's shaped like a normal person and not the TF2 style, so I don't see anything cartoony about him. If you want cartoony, go after Giant Banana Guy instead. :p

Upvote 0
I see more of Giant Afro Guy and Priest Guy than Pyro. In KF he's shaped like a normal person and not the TF2 style, so I don't see anything cartoony about him. If you want cartoony, go after Giant Banana Guy instead. :p

The problem is not the cartoony-ness of the skin,its TWI getting all dirty...with a special mud called Valve. Srsly....Valve likes to make such cross promos and ruin theyre game. Its their problem. What i dont like is that those TF2 fanboiz will eventually think of something stupid like Pyroster or....Painis Briar. I do play TF2,and most of Valves games but this is ridicoulous.

Valve,dont lay hands on my beloved KF.
Just.
Dont.

Reactions: jd641
Upvote 0
Are you serious ?
I agree. I once joined a server, with me being the only Carnivore guy. :mad:
I got in late with the Ball, so I just live with it.
I feel your pain :( I would love to kill specimens as Indiana Jones, but someone decided to hack my account during the event :mad:

Upvote 0
why do you have to purchase team fortress 2 to unlock pyro character?
What does one have to do with the other??

I don't want to purchase a game i know i will never play...i hope this stupidity is only temporary and pyro will be unlocked soon.

I did purchase all dlc after all, this is just silly, especially since i find it that firebug will definitely be my favorite class and i have no appropriate character now..

Fix this.

PROBLEM Waryn?
trollfacek.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.