• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Unable to gain XP or Vault Dosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

McVillain

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 4, 2018
I recently re-downloaded KF2 a couple days ago. After playing a few matches, I realized that I was not leveling up or getting any vault crates. During a match, it will show my xp bar increasing and even that my perk level increased but after the match is over, it returns to the lobby screen with no progress saved. Vault dosh earned from a match or daily objectives also do not save either as my bar in the vault never changes, and my daily objectives reset every time I play a new match.

I play on an Xbox One and this problem occurs whether I play online or offline. XP I gain during a match does not save for any perk class that I play with and this happens on every profile on my Xbox. I have attempted clearing the game cache, local save data, and deleting/re-installing the game with no solution to the problem. The only thing that can change and save is my inventory, if I get any new items they are still there. I really enjoy this game but it is not as fun without the whole grinding aspect of it.

Is there anyone else who has experienced this issue or can suggest a potential fix to my problem?

Xbox Live Accounts:
Mc Villin
m0z0ne10

Last edited:
McVillain
Mc Villin - 16 crates granted, the last one today
m0z0ne10 - 20 crates granted, last one yesterday

The people that manage that say the crates appear to be granted normally. They can be delayed, they say, by where they are in the delivery queue. It can take up to a week. If you don't get them in a few days, let me know and we'll look again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I did receive a random crate today without the vault dosh changing and opened it. My inventory still remains the only thing that saves and I will let you know if I receive any vault crates in the next few days.

I have had no internet connection problems with Xbox Live or other games and their online saved data so could there be another cause to this problem?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
McVillain;n2320773 said:
I have no internet connection problems with Xbox Live or other games and their online saved data so could there be another cause to this problem?

Not that we can see, at this point. Is there any other information that might give us another way to look into it? Like, any trouble or conflicts between accounts on the local machine?

Upvote 0
Foster Parent;n2320774 said:
Not that we can see, at this point. Is there any other information that might give us another way to look into it? Like, any trouble or conflicts between accounts on the local machine?

I'm afraid not, everything is normal about my system except this game but maybe this problem will fix itself in the next few days or in a future update. I will let you know if there is any new information.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.