• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Unable to find match

In all modes?
After some testing, Here are the results

I tried the weekly mode and it doesn't work at all. All regions say they can't find a server.

Survival mostly doesn't work, it keeps putting me in "phantom" lobbies which forever say match ended. I did manage to get a working match after trying 4 different regions.

Endless seems to give connection lost to host errors sometimes. I did find a working match after trying 3 different regions

Objective mode loaded me into a lobby with bugged UI and refused to start. I changed region and it loaded me into an empty lobby that seemed to function correctly, i ran around the map for 15 seconds and everything seemed normal.

Vs Survival. Didn't test.

Upvote 0
Same thing is happening to me, my nephew, and 2-3 of my friends. Every single one of us have the "unable to find match, try changing filters" type message. This pops up doing public or private matches, it pops up on all game modes we tried (survival, endless, objective), it pops up on normal or hard difficulty, and it pops up on all of the regions. It also does no matter if we are joining or creating a match, it happens both ways.

Every once in a while we find a match, seemingly at random times (random filters/region), and are often stuck in an endless "match over" lobby that we then have to exit and back out of.

To be clear - before the update, literally the night before the update, we had 0 issues and were connecting 100% of the time on whatever filters we wanted to play on. This happened specifically after this new event update.

I really hope you guys get to fixing this quickly, as at this very moment the game is basically a dead brick sitting on all of our consoles (all of us are on PS4, to be clear).

Upvote 0
As above, unable to find a match for the past two/three days. The only exception is with Objective mode, where it does find a session, but it's a Stuck-on-match-over glitched one, so not playable. < I swear that glitch has been in the game for over half the year.

Every update brings networking problems :/

(PS4; Europe)

Upvote 0