• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Twisted Christmas - and Harchier

Hey, uhhh, Ronco? I don't wanna alarm you, or rain on your complaining parade here, but umm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_St._Peter

You should REALLY LEARN what you're talking about before spouting off. The upside down cross is the 'Cross of St. Peter', meaning it's a Christian symbol...not a Satanic symbol as popular culture has pushed it to be (why and how, I've no idea).
Nice failed troll post. You should do your research before trying to correct people. The cross of St Peter depicts nobody on the cross. Many times people use the Catholic cross upside down (Christ on it) to depict Satanism or Hell or whatever. Wether the people with these beliefs do or not who knows.

Upvote 0
me + my friends = 8 players. how we can play all? NO WAY. 2 always coordinate all team. wtf they can't get achs? cheaters use sam.
You didn't answer my question.

Nejco, if you want to see the gun clientside then you can go into the .upls and copy the data after 'mesh' from single underscore file over the same data in double underscore file.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here I was thinking that the less TWI change, the less people have to complain about...
All across the forums I read, "Stop with the silly event maps and the stupid DLC if you can't even fix some bugs! No stupid weapons, just give us some maps, you can't stuff that up"
Then it happens and TWI have 'ruined xmas'.

Didn't a huge event just end? With new map, weapons, character, trailer, everything.
How quickly do you expect TWI to be able to pump out amazing and balanced material AND look after their RO projects and fanbase at the same time?

We've been waiting for Killing floor 2 since 2009. And now, they don't even bother to make new events. The Christmas event is completely the same, with the exception of the hell map, as last years with the same characters and all. And then you're surprised when people complain about lack of development in the game? Fail.

And please don't try to preach to me about how I'm ungrateful. I have supported this game buying most of the DLC's they've released, and I actively administrate Horizon Gaming Killing Floor Modded Server. We, among many other modded servers, have helped keep this game alive and interesting, and all we ask for is a little in return on the part of the devs. Is that so much to ask?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And please don't try to preach to me about how I'm ungrateful. I have supported this game buying most of the DLC's they've released, and I actively administrate Horizon Gaming Killing Floor Modded Server. We, among many other modded servers, have helped keep this game alive and interesting, and all we ask for is a little in return on the part of the devs. Is that so much to ask?

I won't preach to you about being ungrateful, but I don't think you're being entirely reasonable. This update may not have been what some people expected, but as a long-time player (and owner of several modded servers) I am extremely grateful to have an update that focuses on bug fixes, doesn't break existing mods, etc.

I'll take bug fixes over shiny new DLC any day.

Upvote 0
I won't preach to you about being ungrateful, but I don't think you're being entirely reasonable. This update may not have been what some people expected, but as a long-time player (and owner of several modded servers) I am extremely grateful to have an update that focuses on bug fixes, doesn't break existing mods, etc.

I'll take bug fixes over shiny new DLC any day.
That's like being grateful to a journalist for proofreading their article before publishing it. Have our expectations sunk so low that we are so grateful for bug fixes nowadays? That's pretty sad if you ask me.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate bug fixes but not to the degree that I will say, wow, I play this game because the bug fixing is so amazing. You play a game because it's fun, engaging, periodically adds new content, etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
pUKQCx6.jpg

pls

Upvote 0
That's like being grateful to a journalist for proofreading their article before publishing it. Have our expectations sunk so low that we are so grateful for bug fixes nowadays? That's pretty sad if you ask me.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate bug fixes but not to the degree that I will say, wow, I play this game because the bug fixing is so amazing. You play a game because it's fun, engaging, periodically adds new content, etc.

The issue is we haven't been getting bug fixes, and nearly every update has broken several if not all major community mods.

While I enjoy new content, I've always been of the opinion that a dev team should focus it's resources on fixing existing bugs, rather than pushing out new (buggy) content. Some of the current bugs have existed almost since launch day, and community fixes already exist, they just need to be integrated into the existing code.

This applies more to other games, where every update that focuses on new content and ignores bugs further complicates the code base, making it harder and harder to fix existing bugs. I eventually left one of my favorite MMOs for exactly this reason.

And let me put it this way: I'm a C-level executive in charge of Information Systems at my company. My team tells me they can either start working on a shiny new IT project, or they can fix show-stopping bugs that are wreaking havoc on day-to-day operations.

What do I decide? Fix the damn bugs. That's where I'm coming from, at least. I don't expect anyone else to feel the same way. Some people may prefer new content over bug fixes, but those voices always seem to be heard louder than the ones who would much prefer bug fixes. So, that's why I'm grateful--it seems like TWI is doing their best to make both sides of the community happy, and that's nothing to complain about.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We've been waiting for Killing floor 2 since 2009.
You've been waiting. I don't want KF2.

The rest of your post makes 0 sense to me and you didn't answer my questions so I'm not gonna start on yours.

I'd love a second Killing Floor too, but pretty please TW if you do make it, don't call it Killing Floor 2. The suffix '2' is so overused and unoriginal and personally I'm sick of seeing it. Give the sequel a theme name, or at least don't use '2'.
I disagree completely. I feel the exact opposite.
I'm sick of seeing KF: "trying to be cool and thematic and put a really unique underused edgy sounding word or phrase that actually has nothing to do with this game".
Just put 2, simple, sweet, sequel, success. Not pretentious rubbish.

Upvote 0
You've been waiting. I don't want KF2.

The rest of your post makes 0 sense to me and you didn't answer my questions so I'm not gonna start on yours.

I disagree completely. I feel the exact opposite.
I'm sick of seeing KF: "trying to be cool and thematic and put a really unique underused edgy sounding word or phrase that actually has nothing to do with this game".
Just put 2, simple, sweet, sequel, success. Not pretentious rubbish.

Its all about the dosh though. Thus "LOADESMONE" is most appropriate.

Upvote 0