• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design TWI's Crucible Custom Map Server: Event Schedule

G_Sajer

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2011
Minnesota
banner_560x95.png

:)

We had our first map event on Crucible last Eve. Spaehling was present to
participate. The schedule will work like this:

TUES. A two-hour session featuring three or more maps at 6pm. US EST. This time slot aimed at the US.

THURS. A two-hour session featuring three of more maps at 2pm. US EST. This will give the U.K. guys a suitable time slot as well.

SUN. Another such two-hour session at 3pm. US EST where both areas should be offered a comfortable time slot.

Maps will be assorted and rotated.

That's the plan.

The events will be announced shortly beforehand via Official Game Group
in STEAM. The maps presented will be mentioned then.

Mappers are encouraged to participate or observe so that they can evaluate their work under operating conditions.

Best wishes,

G_Sajer

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there too for a little while and it was a good time. One thing I might add, could we use this thread to plan-out which maps are in the rotation so we can make plans to be available when our map is on?

:) You could just PM me with requests to have your maps included in the up-coming schedule. Then I would post the next event lineup here. Keep in mind I've got to not only formulate an event list each few days, but I have to keep this server updated with your new files as well. I desperately wish to avoid "me first" squabbles. :D So it's going to be first come, first served. Right this moment I am backed up three maps and I'm having a tech problem getting them in. Hope to have it resolved soon. But I absolutely promise I will work closely with all mappers to get their maps included in these events and post news here as well.

Upvote 0
:)

Ok, folks, I know this is short notice, but I'm scrambling to tune this into a well oiled machine.

This will be the Thurs 5th schedule:

TE-Stalag13
TE-TulaOutskirts
TE-RedAssault

Starting 2pm US CST. The Thurs time slot is focused for the benefit of our
U.K. cousins so they can get in on the action after working hours.
There should be an OGG anouncement prior to the event.

Again, I want to reassure all mappers that I will work hand in glove with you to get your hard work before the public.

Best wishes,

G_Sajer

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:cool: ******** SLIGHT CHANGE PLEASE NOTE **********

***This change is to remove a conflict with the RS beta test at 3pm.***

This will be the map event lineup for Sunday Sept 8th, 4pm. US CST on Crucible:

TE-ZapadnovkaUno
RSTE-PhosphatePlant
TE-Zhukovka
RSTE-Kobura

Please join us then. :)