• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TWI should drop the Britain setting for a sequel.

Deniz

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
I never liked it, I'd have prefered a fantasy world parallel to ours with elements from different countries. I hate how people reply with "but this is not english weaponz!" when someone suggests a new weapon idea or something similar. I'm glad TWI added the AK-47 and the katana even though you can't easily find them in England and there are a lot of English rifles that could have been added instead. KF shouldn't be limited with Britain.

who ****ing cares, Britain theme is awesome, and and if they want to add a mosin nagant, a claymore, a landmower, and a MG42 , I wont complain about it

this is not RO FFS, do you really need an explanation for everything? let the coolness flow in Britain, british weapons or not =P

--rant deleted--

Now, for this alarmingly amusing note from the former poster's wonderful dose of logic. Ahem - he mentions a quote-unquote "LANDMOWER" Presumably used to mow one's land. I would very much enjoy seeing one 'mowing the land', brings to mind an image of someone trying to mow a field of muddy soil with a LAWNMOWER. I lol'd. Hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
--rant deleted--

Now, for this alarmingly amusing note from the former poster's wonderful dose of logic. Ahem - he mentions a quote-unquote "LANDMOWER" Presumably used to mow one's land. I would very much enjoy seeing one 'mowing the land', brings to mind an image of someone trying to mow a field of muddy soil with a LAWNMOWER. I lol'd. Hard.

such a poor cinematic culture you have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkUdGkIwMFQ

Edit: well, the video is not showing up for being rated 18+, but there you see than a lawnmower is even better than chainsaw for killing zombies

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Edit: well, the video is not showing up for being rated 18+, but there you see than a lawnmower is even better than chainsaw for killing zombies

At least I know what you're talking about. That's one of the goriest scenes in any movie ever, and also one of the funniest.

I think most of the people here have seen the Dawn of the Dead remake and 28 Days Later and now think they're zombie experts, when they haven't even seen the classics.

Upvote 0
the britain setting is fresh. i like the fact that you can play as military and police. the ones who are likely to survive such a situation. and also, they just plain look cool.

not sure how immersive a fantasy world would be. if you notice most, if not all zombie/outbreak movies are set in reality, it makes the situation something you can relate to.

keep the real life approach, and keep it britain.

Upvote 0
Funnily enough Katanas, real and fake are used by a lot of scottish gangs and other gangs across Britain. The AK just makes me think of the IRA.

There is a s*** load of black market guns in Britain, and just as much in evidence lockers and the such. Hell, even I used to practice with old m16 rifles in the cadets... and that's the most overused generic zombie killing weapon out there.

Go watch Hot Fuzz for an idea of what I'm talking about ;)

Upvote 0