• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What perk logo hat would you purchase? (Pick 2)

• Beseker

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Commando

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Support

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Medic

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Firebug

• Demo

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Sharpshooter

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Survivalist

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Gunslinger

• SWAT

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

TW Merch Store Part 2 - Hats

Based on user feedback we've tried to make the fact that there are non shirt products and other readability issues more clear by switching to a very basic theme and making the product tab on the upper left start unfolded.

We are now also looking to start adding some other new merch - Hats! We are looking to start with a smaller subset and I'm currently thinking perk logo hats. Name a more iconic duo than Medic and Zerker!

Vote for your top 2 favorite perk logo hats you would enjoy, or if you feel another design would work better let me know here in this thread!

To check out the current gear either follow the nav link on the left here in the forums on this link: https://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/TripwireInteractive/

I work for Tripwire and run this stuff.
View all 245 featured items
In terms of iconic symbols, firebug perk logo is the one that stands out the most and probably the best looking. Gunslinger, support and swat are next logos that look unique.
Commando, demo, medic, zerk and sharp are great perks, but their icons doesn't stand out well enough as a hat design.
As for survivalist....

Upvote 0
White hat with blue medic icon sounds cool to me. I always had idea in my head - specific color for each perk. Olive green(or even camo) for commando or demo, red for zerk/gunslinger, dark blue for swat, mb black for sharpshooter. Mb hat with all perk icons as pattern?
But most importantly, for me it depends on the quality. A simple hat with just print on it is no deal for me. I want to actually able to touch icon on hat, if you know what I mean.

Upvote 0