• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Tripwire Interactive Merch Store - Soft Launch

What is your favorite design?

• Guillotine

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maneater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chibi Fleshpound

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Horzine Corporate

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Dangerous Waters

• Bat Cat Volume 1

• Zeds Incoming

• Total voters

Hello everyone,

We've just unlocked our revised and updated merch store with our new merch store partner Design By Humans. You can find the store by following the link in the sidebar to the left, this redirect, or directly here. Let us know your favorite design so far in the poll, and be sure to let us know what other types of designs you would like to see.

Currently we have a selection of Killing Floor 2 and Maneater styles, but are brainstorming some ideas for our Red Orchestra/Rising Storm franchise.

Pick up something today for you, and think about your friends this upcoming holiday season!

Last edited:

Comments

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
With golden Dosh(or Vault) emblem on the back, I hope?
Once we get that option unlocked (along with hats next) we can try out a few styles and see what fans gravitate towards. You can help us reach this goal of unlocking new merch types by making a purchase today if you like the look of something already on the store!

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
We got a mousepad in office, they are large (this is the small) and are great print and quality!

TheAphabet

Mar 17, 2017
Clot booty 3D mousepad when? :sneaky:

Also, I like the idea of merchandise to fund game development since buyers get something tangible in return. I think that ya'll should consider KF Perk emblem shirt designs as well.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
I think that ya'll should consider KF Perk emblem shirt designs as well.
I have some perk designs ready in the wings, but I was targeting hats first as I feel just a perk logo on a shirt wouldn't be as apealing. It needs "something more" to work on a shirt. A certain "je ne sais quoi" as it were.

adamto99

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 12, 2019
Once we get that option unlocked (along with hats next) we can try out a few styles and see what fans gravitate towards. You can help us reach this goal of unlocking new merch types by making a purchase today if you like the look of something already on the store!
The more people interact with the current merchanise, the more we'll be able to do moving ahead. For things like figures and plushes, they tend to require a minimum of 500 to 1000 ordered so we need to see a strong demand for merchandise before we go down that route.