• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Tripwire Interactive Merch Store - Soft Launch

What is your favorite design?

• Guillotine

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Maneater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chibi Fleshpound

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Horzine Corporate

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Dangerous Waters

• Bat Cat Volume 1

• Zeds Incoming

• Total voters

Hello everyone,

We've just unlocked our revised and updated merch store with our new merch store partner Design By Humans. You can find the store by following the link in the sidebar to the left, this redirect, or directly here. Let us know your favorite design so far in the poll, and be sure to let us know what other types of designs you would like to see.

Currently we have a selection of Killing Floor 2 and Maneater styles, but are brainstorming some ideas for our Red Orchestra/Rising Storm franchise.

Pick up something today for you, and think about your friends this upcoming holiday season!

Last edited:

Comments

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
t-shirts........
I'll wait for when Chibi will be available, like that crying cyst emote turned into a chibi... that would be a hilarious toy :D

......... Or the halloween Abomination that can be squished so his eyes would pop out and jiggle like they do ingame

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
The more people interact with the current merchanise, the more we'll be able to do moving ahead. For things like figures and plushes, they tend to require a minimum of 500 to 1000 ordered so we need to see a strong demand for merchandise before we go down that route.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
I was hoping to see some Red Orchestra or Rising Storm 1 vibes and merch, but my disappointment Is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
We are working towards some, but currently we are in the brainstorming phase. Let us know what types of designs you think would work well!

Reactions: NorthDumpling

Nova!

Feb 23, 2013
The Crawler plushes from the Steamland KF1 map.

Also, maybe considering partnering with McFarlane Toys and selling action figures? Figures of Mr. Foster, DJ Scully, and the Husk or Fleshpound would be great starting points.

Beskar Mando

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
steamcommunity.com
We are working towards some, but currently we are in the brainstorming phase. Let us know what types of designs you think would work well!
Don't have any real ideas for designs, but the veteran or hero rank icon would be a nice one, that and faction-specific icons. I'd probably buy a few of those in a heartbeat. I personally prefer simplistic icons over complex art on t-shirts, much like what you currently have going.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Chibi Fleshpound and Bat Cat Volume 1 have taken the early lead! (in actual sales)

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
I don't suppose there's any leftover RS1 T Shirts stacked away somewhere, will send donuts (and money) :D
There are not, all of those we had either went to events or were snatched up by staff over the years. But I do have the design files used to create the logo shirts.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
The store currently has a sale on shirts going on if you use the code: HOWL

This will knock $5 off a normally priced shirt.