• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tribute to Kevin the Chav :)

in many ways they are (were?) kinda like the mods of today - although many here will disagree because they hate chavs yet phaps look back fondly at mods. (or at least the orgional mod culture before it's adoption by working class masses)
In any case the behaviour of today's chavs is probably more an indication of the standards of today, which tend to apply across the board.

Upvote 0
In burberry :)
That would be "in FAKE Burberry" or, possibly, "in STOLEN Burberry" :)

And I lived in Wimbledon for about 20 years - I remember when Ricards and Ursuline girls started having little wars outside Centre Court and the police had to step in. Hilarious. 15-year-old school-girls terrorising Wimbledon Broadway!!

Upvote 0

And I lived in Wimbledon for about 20 years - I remember when Ricards and Ursuline girls started having little wars outside Centre Court and the police had to step in. Hilarious. 15-year-old school-girls terrorising Wimbledon Broadway!!

Oh no! Run for your lives!

Upvote 0

yeah - that fighting was pretty savage as it goes.
When they put that statue up outside centre court, i reconed it should have been 2 girls on the ground pulling each other's hair out, to commemorate the battle of broadway c1988.

But there were honeys as well as scrappers back then...Wimbledon high girls were my favourite - jesus - but failing that you could always fall back on a quality ursuline girl...

Upvote 0