• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tribute to Kevin the Chav :)

Undedd Jester

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
Sheffield, England
Being that I myself am much more a Old School Hard Rock, long hair, black T-shirt and jeans type, I used to hate Chavs with a passion. Doesn't do much credit to them when you get beaten up in the street 1 vs. 10 for simply asking "Yo mate did you see my sister walk by here a few minutes ago?".

But that aside I have to admit I love those guys now. I even enjoy listening to N Dubz because it reminds me of just how whiter than white these guys are. I have never known any stereotype where merely quoting them is so much God damned fun. They are a laugh riot, made only more funny by the fact they are acutally being serious xD

So as a tribute to Kevin the Chav and chavs everywhere, here a few videos that comedy has alot to thank them for.

Spoiler!

We love em really :)

Last edited:
Nah - its Chavism :) And we're being Chavist. And seeing I am white ENGLISH middle-class, who used to live in Wimbledon, invaded by Chavs from Croydon down the Tramlink (without paying, naturally), it isn't too surprising. My daughter used to find the flocks of them sitting around Centre Court in stolen track-suits and Reeboks quite intimidating. Well, until she was about 5 - then she started to find them as funny as the rest of us did!

Upvote 0
^ i know wimbledon v well.
hung around the crooked billet as a kid, the old wiliam morris club opposite the polka theatre, a few other places.
that's all pre- tram link but it was trouble free and very safe unlike many other places in the surrounding area.
you still get the school kids from the college, ricards and ursuline hang around centre court as always but they're not chavs any more.
did you go to school round there, by any chance?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is Kevin the Chav wearing the patriarchs soccer jersey? The one saying "Clamely 38"?:D

Nah, that's the Football Hooligan.

The chav's blue hoodie says "Big Baller Shot-Caller" which I find appropiate, when you look at how chavs try and act all "well 'ard."

If TWI were going to put memes in this bag, I bet it woulda been "Haters gonna hate." :p

Upvote 0