• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

This is it..

"Download starting..."

Good thing it takes 70hrs to start a download it seems like.

Also THIS!

"Implemented new Headshot system that improves headshot detection in network games. Additionally this system fixes Insta-Kill Decap on Fleshpound when attacking up close, and fixes the headshot detection issues on the Scrake"

Upvote 0
yh seems like KF is bringing steam to its knees XD i had to switch my download options to the danish servers cus the UK one is completely cluster ****ed! it wouldnt start downloading. also i wish they would hurry up and unlock the free weekend copies, i got mates waiting to join me >.> this all better be fixed tonight.

Yeah, I kept getting "The Steam servers are too busy to handle your request" until I restarted Steam. It's downloading now though and I am completely unreasonably excited. :D

Upvote 0
Grrrrr damn you NVIDIA! If it wasn't for your faulty graphics card I'd be able to play this right now. Instead I have to wait a week or so and hope that they'll have fixed it by then or that they decide to give me a new machine.

Oh god finally.. no more stupid fp insta kill with a 9mm lol
So it was completely a glitch and it wasn't intended to be possible with any weapon? :p

Upvote 0
yh seems like KF is bringing steam to its knees XD i had to switch my download options to the danish servers cus the UK one is completely cluster ****ed! it wouldnt start downloading. also i wish they would hurry up and unlock the free weekend copies, i got mates waiting to join me >.> this all better be fixed tonight.

Stop stealing my download speeds! :p

Upvote 0
Looks pretty cool. I won't be playing till tomorrow unfortunately but i hope people enjoy 3+ level 0 demomen per server :D

I'm really glad they fixed the damn med syringe, was so irritating when it failed. Fixed FPs will be interesting now everyone got used to glitching them. Waiting to see just how good the improved headshot reg is.

Loading it up now to have a quick look, i like the new Perk menu.

Also the req's were stated wrong.
Medic = 100k healed
Support = 370k welding & 5.5mil damage
Sharpshooter = 8500 headshots
Commando = 3600 stalkers & 5.5mil damage
Berserker = 5.5mil damage
Firebug = 5.5mil damage

Demolitions = 25k with explosives for lvl1, is that the same scale as it was with the other perks?

Strange overall. The reqs for the others are all lower than expected and Medic is a HUGE increase. I guess it could be incentive to heal allies now which is probably a good thing, specially with the improved system.

Edit: Gotta say they've really put alot of effort in here. The new menu's look good and the 'set-up' ingame menu with the video window for the DLC is pretty cool. Seems they haven't increased any effects at lvl6 other than weapon and discount. Unfortunately my

Last edited:
Upvote 0